The cleaning lady procastinator
So Mashable published this list of ‘procastinators’ – a comic illustration by Angela Liao of 20px.com. You can find it here: http://mashable.com/2013/09/13/procrastinators-comic/?utm_cid=mash-com-fb-main-photo
As you can see, here I am typing this ridiculous post instead of writing something like press releases for upcoming events I’ve committed to do. Darn it. Well, part of me is trying to convince myself that starting to write would flip that switch that I need. Another part of me really would like Taro flavored Snow factory ice deliciousness with some azuki beans.
Today, I’ve cleaned house. i.e – THE CLEANER. I did two loads of laundry, washed the leftover dishes, vacuumed the whole apartment, reorganized my whole office. I don’t know what it is, but I’m in love with these clear plastic shoe-box like containers I got from Costco.
I’ve accumulated soooo much junk but I’m oh so successful in reorganizing em’. Here’s a no-shame photo of my office-wall-of-stuff.
1. Those Mini-dvs and blank DVDs are done. They’re going in the cabinet together with all the other extinct items, but still worth keeping.
2. I have sooo many pens, but I’m always looking for one when I need one. Why is that?!
3. I don’t know why I have post-its of all sizes. I just know I need to get some every time I them in Office Depot. Just just just can’t get enough of them.
4. The last major clean-up I had, I realized I have LESS PAPER this time! Yaaaay! I did get another 2T external harddrive for my birthday so I’ll make super good use of that.
5. Clorox wet wipes and Swiffer dusters get the job done. That’s all you’re gna need.
6. You encounter stuff like this and get that warm feeling inside –
The crazy bunch at MSI are pure raw creative talents. Very honored to have worked with them. =)
So, I’ll get on with some real work now. (Or continue cleaning the other room….)